Date: October 11, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: France Place
Location: Bloomington, MN
Instructor: Rand Eaton
Learn how to apply Kanban to your Scrum teams.
Heard about Kanban? Curious about what it is or isn't? Ever wondered how it might work for your organization? Join Rand Eaton for a half day introduction and workshop on implementing a beginning Kanban approach that allows your team to visualize their work instead of just guessing at it.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Rules of Kanban
- Understand the history of Kanban both IT and non-IT instances.
- Develop a team level Kanban board
- Understand Work in Process (WIP) and how it works for you.
- Discuss what metrics to gather and how to use them for continuous improvement.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.