Date: April 12 - 13, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: Euler Training Center
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Instructor: Dee Rhoda
Facilitation for Agile and Scrum Practitioners
Great agile organizations and teams collaborate and communicate effectively. But, how do you get diverse professionals to effectively communicate, collaborate, and deliver value? Facilitation.
Facilitation is key to successful Agile organizations. Facilitation is essential for all Scrum events, healthy team dynamics and changing organizational mindsets.
This workshop is highly recommended for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile Leaders. Facilitation is the greatest fundamental skill for successful Scum Teams.
In this two-day workshop we focus on the art of facilitation. This is an interactive workshop where participants will work together in a safe environment to learn and then practice facilitation techniques in a variety of settings.
The learning objectives are:
- Foundations of facilitation
- Facilitating Scrum Events
- Advanced facilitation techniques
- How to recognize appropriate techniques for different situation
- Describe the stages of facilitation and techniques for each stage
- Identify and address dysfunctional behavior
- Facilitating virtual teams and sessions