Date: Nov 7, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: University of Minnesota
Location: St. Paul, MN
Instructor: Dee Rhoda
In this one-day course, attendees will learn advance methods for teams and team dynamics as well as what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey. Throughout the Course, attendees will be presented with real-world scenarios where they will have an opportunity to develop responses, share, and discuss with the group in an effort to build their knowledge.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Explore ScrumMaster & team dynamics
- Understand The Five Dysfunctions of a Team — Patrick Lencioni
- Measure progress
- Determine metrics perspectives
- Use metric definitions: units, types, and usage reminders
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Certificate : Elective Courses