Date: Feb 28, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: University of Minnesota
Location: St. Paul, MN
Instructor: Dee Rhoda
In this one-day course, attendees examine the Agile mantra of "test early and test often". The classroom will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to learn the shift to testing first and what is needed by teams to move to preventing defects as opposed to hunting for them at the end.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Define traditional quality assurance vs. Agile quality assurance
- Understand principles of Agile testing and avoiding anti-patterns
- Identify test driven and behavior driven development
- Apply Lean software development principles for testing
- Determine acceptance criteria
- Understand continuous integration
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Certificate : Elective Courses