Date: Jan 25 - 26, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: University of Minnesota
Location: St. Paul, MN
Instructor: Dee Rhoda
It all starts here... In this two-day course you will put Agile knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to work. The classroom will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to practice Agile principles and processes working in a team setting. Your instructor will facilitate each team through Agile processes from vision down to daily planning and execution.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Define the fundamentals of Agile
- Understand Agile roles and responsibilities
- Know the levels of Agile planning (Vision, Roadmap, Release, Sprint)
- Understand Product Backlog
- Identify the use of relative estimating
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Certificate : Elective Courses