Date: April 6, 2017
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM
Venue: University of Minnesota
Location: St. Paul, MN
Instructor: Dee Rhoda
In this one-day course, attendees will learn the role of leadership in Agile, the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading. The classroom will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to learn how Agile brings about a different way to approach work. The work stays the same; how you approach it is what shifts.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Provide an Agile overview for staff managers and associates on Scrum Teams
- Demonstrate leadership and agility
- Understand the Management role in agility
- Determine considerations and common pitfalls for Agile adoption
- Identify paradigm shifts in Agile
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Certificate : Elective Courses