As a company transforms through the implementation of Scrum, it will eventually arrive at the need to scale that framework for broader deployment. There is no “one-size” fits all solution that can deliver results across disciplines or industries. So why do conversations about scaling Scrum focus on finding a prescriptive solution?
The answer for large scale scrum implementation is Scrum@Scale®. Scrum is fractal in nature and scales to any size which allows for context-driven solutions and for unique, customized Scrum implementations.
Scrum@Scale® is modular and tailors to the unique needs of your organization without introducing anti-Scrum patterns or unnecessary waste. The training is designed to teach the responsibilities of the leadership, the Product Owner function, and the teams themselves in complex contexts.
Join Angela Johnson, one of the only approved Scrum@Scale trainers by Srum Inc, to show you how to apply basic Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any size initiative, across the disciplines of software and hardware.
As a Scrum@Scale Practitioner you will:
- Learn how to deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
- Create and prioritize a Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Understand how the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles scale
- Enable cross team collaboration with 1,000s of people
- Be able to articulate and implement the Scrum@Scale® modular framework
- Understand scale, distribution, saturation and velocity--the four dimensions required to scale Scrum throughout an organization
- Understand how to do release planning with multiple teams
- Learn the key indicators to measure at the Enterprise level
Recommended Experience: Scrum Master, implementing Scrum or completed a two-day Certified Scrum Master Course. We encourage you to have completed a two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner course as well.