PMI-ACP Prep Course
In this three-day Agile Certified Practitioner Prep course you will put the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques taught to work. The classroom will be an experiential environment working in teams with other participants. Your instructor will drive each team through Agile processes from Vision down to Daily planning and execution.
As an active Agile Practitioner, your instructor will also answer questions with real world experiences. You will leave the class with practical knowledge and a clear roadmap for success in taking the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam.
- Transition from Project Management and the PMBOK
- Moving to Agile: What is it and what are the benefits?
- Agile Methods Including Scrum, eXtreme Programming and Kanban
- Agile Project Management Role, ScrumMaster or Coach?
- Agile Teams: Roles, Responsibilities and Practices
- The Levels of Agile Planning: Vision, Roadmap, Release Planning, Iteration and Daily Planning
- Focus on the Customer: Identifying User Roles and Developing Personas
- Creating & Maintaining the Product Backlog
- Relative and Affinity Based Estimating
- Holding Iteration Reviews
- Conducing Retrospectives
- Measuring and Communicating Progress with Agile Methods: What Happens to Earned Value Management with Agile?
- Value Stream Analysis
- User Story Mapping
- Scaling Agile Teams
Participants eligible for 21 Education Hours for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner application and 21 PMI PDUs
(Professional Development Units)