Certified Scrum Professional® - ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM)
Certified Scrum Professional® - ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
If you are ready for a practitioner-level program that validates your knowledge and skillset in your role as Scrum Master, you may be a candidate for the CSP®-SM certification.
· A valid Advanced-CSM® with the Scrum Alliance is required for those taking this course
· At least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master within the past 5 years validated via candidates’ Scrum Alliance profile
· Completion of the 2 Day CSP®-SM
· Completion of post-course work
About the Program:
In-Class Learning consists of interactive discussions and exercises for learners to share with one another. Additional exercises and simulations provide learners the opportunity to practice in a safe space to better prepare for applying learnings at work. Topic areas include:
· Lean Thinking plus Agile and Scrum Roots
· Scrum Master Core Competencies including Facilitation, Coaching and Training
· Scrum Mastery
· Service to the Development Team and Product Owner including Starting New Scrum Teams, Craftsmanship and Coaching
· Service to the Organization including Coaching Structure and Culture Change as well as Scaling Scrum
Post-Class Learning consists of practices learners will complete in their own context and are required to complete the CSP®-SM credential. These practices involve applying facilitation and reflective techniques that a Scrum Master would perform in executing the role effectively.