Agile Team Bootcamp
In this three-day course you will put Agile knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to work. The classroom will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to practice Agile principles and processes working in a team setting. Your instructor will drive each team through Agile processes from Vision down to Daily planning and execution.
Anyone looking to learn the Agile and Scrum basics will benefit from this course. It is highly recommended that teams attend together to achieve the maximum benefits and leave the class with practical work product for their projects.
This class will cover:
- Agile Introduction & Overview: Why Agile?
- Popular Agile Methods
- Forming the Agile Team: Agile Roles
- Product Vision and Levels of Agile Planning
- Creating the Product Backlog
- Creating the Product Roadmap
- Relative Estimating vs. Ideal Time
- Preparing for and Conducting Release Planning
- Preparing for and Conducting Sprint Planning
- Sprint Execution: Collaborating, the Daily Scrum, Reviews and Retrospectives
- Measuring & Communicating Progress withAgile Methods
Participants eligible for 14 Education Hours for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner application and 14 PMI PDUs
(Professional Development Units)